Draw is here.
1. We will keep score every week and an accumulated score as well.
2. 2 points for a win 1 for a draw so all games to be completed on the bell.
Whatever the game score is on the bell is the score. If a point is being
played, the point will be void on the bell.
3. 1 point to be deducted for every missingteam member missingfor duty (
at least 4)
4. 1 point deducted per game for defaultingthrough lack of players
5. In the event of weather cancellation every team meant to play will be
awarded 4 points (except duty team)
6. 2 men and 2 women make up a team ( we recommend 6 players in all)
7. Team members must all be members of the club
8. Team captains will be messaged in the event of a cancellation due to rain
also put on STSC Facebook site. But dinner will still be served so come
down for a nosh
9. All games start at 6pm. Women start first before Christmas and men start
10.Food provided by the duty team and they must have a server or DM.
11.Duty team cleans up after too.
12.Duty team to ringthe bell every 30 mins, please have a timekeeper
assigned to this role.
13.Balls are provided and prizes for winners.
14.All players must be 18 years of age and older to participate, no